Job Opportunity / Marketing Assistant
Engaged Nation, the award-winning industry leader in digital engagement marketing, is growing. We have an immediate need for a full time Junior Marketing Account Executive in Las Vegas, NV.
You will be a leading candidate if you have 1-3 years of marketing experience across multiple disciplines and are ready to take your career to the next level. Reporting to and working primarily with our CEO & CMO, this position is similar to the roles and responsibilities of a Junior Account Executive at an advertising or PR agency—focusing on daily client servicing, often more than one at the same time. Duties include content development, writing and basic project management.
This is a junior salaried position with benefits. Please outline in your resume and during the interview process your experience/understanding of:
- Basic project management, from inception to completion
- Scheduling and time management, especially under tight deadlines
- Working cross-departmentally to ensure deliverables.
- Understanding of, and experience in, the creative process
- Writing for effect
- Understanding of modern digital marketing techniques and strategies
- Client services
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Mastery of the English language, both written and spoken
- Positive, upbeat personality with a true TEAM mentality
It would be a bonus if you have any or directly related to the gaming industry experience.
Prior to applying, you can learn a bit more about what we do at Engaged Nation by visiting our website at engagednation.com. If you are interested in applying for the position above, please send your current resume’ and a creative cover letter to email@example.com ATTN: CMO. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly – please do not call Engaged Nation to follow-up.
Full Time – Intermediate Front-End Developer
We are looking for a Intermediate Front End developer who has an appetite for building fun and highly interactive interfaces within an innovative and fast-growing gamified marketing company. If you love to solve problems and thrive in an exciting fast-paced environment, we are looking for you!
- Work within our cross-functional team towards implementing extensible new feature solutions for current and new gamified products. This includes participating in all product development lifecycle phases from inception to production.
- Developing high-quality scalable solutions in the feature enhancement of legacy and beta systems.
- Following company coding standards including complete documentation of code.
- Performing code reviews and mentoring of peers.
- Assisting in solving critical application issues when they arise.
- Bachelor of Arts/Science in Computer Science or other experience commensurate.
- Strong experience in responsive web design.
- Experience specifically with; Less, Twig, RequireJS, jQuery, and CSS3
- Proficient with ReactJS and/or ES6.
- Comfortable working within the Linux environment.
- Critical independent positive thinker in resolving complex problems.
- Must be able to take guidance and work collaboratively with others.
- Detail oriented and organized.
- Strong understanding of OOP and design patterns in Front End practice.
- Knowledge of HTML5 gaming frameworks such as Phasor, Construct 2, and CreateJS.
- Some experience with one or more of the following; PHP, Symfony, Jenkins, Docker, and AWS
- Experience with an asset manager such as Webpack.